Game Day Resources
Welcome to the Clyde Cougars!
To view all of the roles and responsibilities of our club including both committee and game day roles, please click here. If you would like to volunteer for one of these roles each week, please email our Volunteer Coordinator at email@example.com.
We have also provided the following resources for particular game day roles. As you’re all aware there are many roles that must be filled in order for a team to be registered with the South East League and play each week so we hope you find these resources useful:
Team Manager Resources:
- Team Managers Handbook
- Incident Reporting Online Form
- Team Managers Play HQ Overview Webinar
- AFLSE Competition Rules and By-Laws 2023
Please remember, as a league and/or club requirement, we also ask that parents complete the following free training or certification:
- Register as a volunteer at PlayHQ
- Hold a Current Working with Children Accreditation
- Canteen Volunteers: Complete DoFoodSafely online training
Please email your WWCC number to our Child Safety Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org